Monday, June 3, 2013

The Perfect Button

I have just been searching for the perfect button to finish off my latest knit project. I could picture the ideal button in my mind ... it was just a matter of finding it.

Unfortunately my buttons are not sorted by colour, or by shape, or even by size. Nope .... just three large jars full to the brim with buttons, collected over the years. So I upended them all onto the floor and amongst the pile I found this little beauty. Not the one I had in mind. But perfect for the project all the same.


More on that project later .... when the light is better to take a photo.

My problem now is what to do with the pile of buttons ... I think it is a great time to join in the button swap hosted by Taz over at Butter and Buntings.

Do you have a pile of buttons you'd like to share?

Luv Neen

No comments:

Post a Comment