Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ginger Kisses

I can't think of a better way to start my blog journey than over a cup of tea. Especially a stimulating blend of ginger, lemongrass and rosella. Care to join me?


Let me introduce myself ... my mates call me Neen. I love craft, particularly crochet but will try my hand at almost anything. I enjoy working in the veggie patch and searching for a treasured find in thrift shops. I love getting out into nature .... hiking, fishing, kayaking, or just having a BBQ at the beach with friends.

I strive to lead a simple life, although at times my life can seem anything but simple.

I live in Sydney, in a household of 8. Actually make that 9 if you include my crazy conure Ned :) I work full time leading a 56 bed unit in an aged care facility while studying to achieve a Masters of Nursing, Advanced Practice. I am rapidly chasing away the years to 40. And I am in the process of buying a house in rural NSW, a 5hr drive away! Luckily I have a wonderful partner, John, to join me in my adventures.

Luv Neen will be a place to share my love of craft, perhaps with a little gardening, cooking, thrifting and general life thrown in. But more importantly, I want this to be somewhere I can slow down, a place to stop and appreciate the every day beauty in my life. 

So pour yourself a cuppa and get comfy. You are more than welcome to join me on this journey. I would love your company :)

Luv Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment